Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Long Summer Walk


Check out this article: Strength for Walkers

EXERCISE
Hoe Downs
Long walk with puppy with T-Tapp techniques

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Adrenplus 300 (2 caps): yes
Alfalfa (6 caps): 4
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Blue-Green Algae (4 caps): yes
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 8 drops
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD

7:45am: Special K Vanilla & Almond with organic plain lowfat yogurt
12:40pm: turkey taco salad (ground turkey, seasoning, lowfat sour cream, romaine, avocado, monterey jack jalapeno cheese)
7:15pm: salad (spinach, romaine, carrot, garlic, feta), grilled cheese (seriously sharp white cheddar, whole grain bread, butter and EVOO)
8:45pm: piece of Dove dark chocolate, about a 1/4 cup of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia

JOURNAL

Today I feel like I overloaded on vitamins, but still am lacking energy. I have to say the Emergen-C and Hoe Downs really helped! I started taking these Blue-Green Algae... hoping it will help balance me out. I have not been sleeping well at all and tend to feel exhausted most of the day.

AND if you didn't notice, I've basically stopped drinking coffee. Party due to the fact that I can't tolerate milk anymore since I got this summer cold/cough or possible allergies and partly because I just want to drink Starbucks.]

It's good to get fresh air and a little sunshine. After dinner we went on a long walk with Roxy. She loved it. Now it's time for laundry and Run Lola Run.

No comments: