Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday with the Fam


From left to right:
Christine, Jason, little Jacob, Mom, Grandfather, Tori, Abbie, Me

EXERCISE
Tempo 8 (only Butterflies and Lat Pulls on the arms, skipped to Step Lift Sequence), OIP, AL, DD

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Adrenplus 300 (2 caps): yes
Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

11:00am: 2 eggs scrambled with red onion, fresh spinach and seriously sharp white cheddar
12:50pm: Greek salad (lettuce, potato salad, feta cheese, green peppers, spicy peppers, red onion), 3 peel and eat shrimp, tatziki sauce and 2 pita wedges, slice of bread with olive oil, iced tea





1:45pm: chocolate covered baklava


To die for!!!

5:40pm: 1/2 chocolate chip cookie
6:50pm: 1 Shock Top beer
7:30pm: shrimp and whole wheat penne pasta with veggies and creamy sauce, side salad, slice of whole grain bread dipped in olive oil, 2 glasses of pinot noir
***

JOURNAL

Abbie and I opted for a morning workout before another day of eating and drinking. She headed to the super nice gym in my apartment complex and I worked out in the living room with Tempo 8. We rushed to get a snack, get ready and make it to lunch with the family in Tarpon Springs.

Tarpon Springs is a good 50 minute drive from my place in Tampa. We were about 15 minutes late, but made it! My mom, cousin Tori, cousin Jason, Christine (Jason's wife), baby Jacob (14 months old) and my grandfather were all there. It was great to see everyone at once. I don't know how long it's been since almost all the grandkids (on my mom's side) were together. We were only missing 3 of them (who live in Napa and DC). We shared a fabulous Greek salad at Hella's. Their food is amazing!!!





After lunch we picked up some of Hella's freshly baked desserts. I picked out a yummy chocolate covered baklava (and got one for Marcel too). We walked around the sponge docks and took some family photos (and fun ones too). Then my mom drove us by my very first house when I was a newborn. We said our good-byes.

Abbie and I went to our friend Jessica's house, which is not far from Tarpon. We hung out there for a few hours catching up and Jessica gave Abbie a beautiful haircut.

We had dinner plans with my dad, so we headed back to Tampa to pick up Marcel. Then back to the Clearwater area to have dinner at dad's house. Dinner was delicious, as always. Yum!

Abbie leaves tomorrow! :( I wish she could live on my couch. We're already making plans for me to fly out to LA for my birthday in January. I love California and can't wait to go back.

Lots of driving today!!! I'm exhausted and going to bed shortly.

No comments: