Thursday, August 6, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game


Take me out to the ball game...

EXERCISE
PBS (morning)
30 minutes of personal training:
  • stretches and leg extensions on the ball
  • planks (front and each side)
  • 30 crunches on BOSU® Balance Trainer (half ball)
Walked to Bright House Network Field (about 2 miles )
Hoe Downs (after cake)

SKIN CARE

Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Adrenplus 300 (2 caps): yes
Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 8 drops
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD

7:50am: Kashi GoLean with original Almond Breeze and 1/2 banana
8:30am: hot organic green tea
10:30am: raw almonds
12:00pm: 2 slices of pizza (one pepperoni, one green peppers and mushrooms)
5:45pm: 2 leftover turkey tacos (turkey, cheese, romaine)
7:25pm: Blue Moon 24oz


8:15pm: Blue Moon 24oz, soft pretzel with cheese dip



9:45pm: small slice of Carvel ice cream cake (chocolate roll with mint chocolate chip ice cream)
11:50pm: slice of pizza (green peppers and mushrooms)
**

JOURNAL

My hair is not what I expected at all, unfortunately. Pretty much all the blonde is gone, which is sad to me. It took 2 applications to get my blonde to come up the first time. Last night she bleached the roots up and dyed the lower half of my head the dark purple brown color to make it easier on coloring. (The first time she took my blonde and purple highlights almost all the way down the middle section for the contest style.) After washing all that out she went back in to color my bright purple root sections purple again. And somehow during that time (right about the same time the eclipse was happening) she got lost in my hair and ended up coloring almost ALL of the blonde the dark purple brown or the bright purple color somehow. She ran out of the original Goldwell bright purple color and ended up having to use another brand of bright purple on half of my head. It was so late by the time we washed the second color application out that we both just wanted to go home. Once I dried and straightened my hair I could really see how dark it was. I miss the blonde! Here are a few photos for you're viewing pleasure...






I'm going back on Friday for a color correction to add back the blonde, cut and style. I told her I really need to get my hair more manageable and down to a one day appointment. This is too much and totally high maintenance. I'm not used to fussing with my hair so much. Before this it was solid brown, wash and air dry for a curly natural body with side bangs -- done. Now it looks like a mess when it's not straight... so much work. That's what I get for doing my hair on the night of the full moon and eclipse when the energy on earth is all crazy. I learned my lesson for sure.


Today is my friend Chase's birthday (Kristy's boyfriend). We went to Bright House Network Field for a baseball game and 2-4-1 drinks after work. Not that I like baseball, but I enjoy the company of my friends! We walked over from Kristy and Chase's house -- about 2 miles round trip. We had a blast hanging out.

Here are some beautiful clouds...





I'm up too late for a work night. Gotta get to bed.
Good night!

No comments: