Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Princess and the Pea + Recipe Review


Roxy playing "Princess and the Pea".


I totally forgot to measure this morning. Oh well.


7:40am: repeat of my late night snack - 1/2 cup organic plain lowfat yogurt with 1/4 cup Cascadian Farms Organic Maple Brown Sugar Granola




Morning supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 4 drops
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps

Water: 0.5 liter


12:30pm: Bay Coast Coffee Market - Grilled Salmon with Chick Pea Salad (chick peas tossed with sliced carrots, celery, red onions, cucumbers and topped with grilled Alaskan salmon)



Yum! I ate every last bite. I feel great right now... not like I ate too much. AND this meal cost the same as my Chick-fil-A meal!


After lunch I did 3 sets of Hoe Downs with the girls (and then the phone rang).


Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 4 drops
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps

Water: 1 liter


I have appointments today. Think I'm finally getting close to maximum medical improvement. My body has been responding really well to the treatment.


6:00pm: veggie chips and Sabra hummus




7:00pm: White Bean Consommé With Almond Milk, salad and 2 slices whole wheat garlic bread






On the Menu Review:

White Bean Consommé With Almond Milk

I sort of messed the recipe up and pureed all of the beans, so it was a milky consistency. (Was supposed to only puree half of the beans.) Overall it was pretty good. Although I don't really enjoy fresh tarragon. Next time I think I'll add extra veggies to make it more of a hearty soup.

The garlic bread was delicious!


No comments: