Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Hair, Good Times

Ugh... hung over. Serves me right for drinking too much beer. I'll be detoxing and abstaining from alcohol for about a week. My body is not happy with me right now. I let myself go wild last night and it was fun. So fun, but now I'm so sick. Next time I'll try to keep the alcohol to a minimum.

I'm got my hair done this afternoon! Hair color is so fun, but this 'do takes some time. I spent my afternoon at the salon. Perfect for being lazy and nursing a hangover.  Check out this new 'do.

We covered up all the blond, so I'm all dark purplish brown with bright purple highlights. It only took 4 hours this time. Haha.

10:20am: 1 cup organic plain lowfat yogurt with 1/4 cup Cascadian Farms Organic Maple Brown Sugar Granola


Morning supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 4 sprays
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps

Water: 0.5 liter

12:20pm: salad with hummus, whole wheat garlic bread

Not the prettiest photo ever. Bleh, but it tasted great!


I was starving by the time I got home from the salon (actually since 2pm) and ended up eating more carbs than I probably should have before dinner.

7:15pm: 4 slices of garlic bread, a few bites of Marcel's garlic mashed potatoes



8:00pm:
Egg Foo Yummy


That little side dish is Roxy's dinner. Do you ever cook for your pet? Roxy is a veggie dog. She LOVES lettuce, carrots, apples, bananas, etc. I usually cook some Happy Dog Food for her and add in browned meat, like ground turkey or chicken. She can't get enough of the stuff!

After dinner we headed over to our friend's house to catch up and hang for a bit. We left Roxy and home and she was really laying it on thick before we left...


"Take me too!"

10:30pm: glass of Petite Sirah (so good)


Then we sang "happy birthday" to Marcel (aka Marty)...


11:30pm: slice of cookie cake with rocky road ice cream



No comments: