Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jus: Dream in Color



Ever since my massage therapist introduced me to Jus I knew it was something that I wanted to be a part of. Jus is composed of 23 superfoods and has an amazingly high ORAC value.



I take 1 ounce of Jus a day (sometimes more if I feel like I need it) and can really tell a difference in energy levels and quicker healing. Plus, I have no more dark circles under my eyes!


1 ounce of Jus a day to keep the doctor away!

The best part is that it tastes good! With other types of juices, like Noni and Mangosteen, I really had to try to get used to them. Not with Jus! It was love at first taste. ♥ Everyone I have given a sample to loves it as well.

This comparison chart says so much about Jus!



I was able to attend a Jus Meeting in Clearwater last month. Meeting the people involved was wonderful. They are all full of energy, friendly and helpful. I learned a lot at that meeting and it really inspired me to want to join Jus International as an Independent Business Owner (IBO).


Check out this video to learn more about the power of Jus.

Dream in Color from Jus International on Vimeo.




Yesterday, with the help of Lauren, I signed up! We ordered enough of the 1 ounce gel samples for everyone to try at the T-Tapp Fitness Retreat next week. I'm so excited to share this amazing product with others, especially T-Tappers! Jus will help us power through the many workouts we do next weekend.



I am the type of person that doesn't talk about or promote products that I don't believe in. That's one of the reasons why I've been working at T-Tapp for over 10 years. I highly value the product, have felt the results personally and believe in sharing the wealth of knowledge with others. The same goes for Jus. This is great stuff!

If you're interested in learning more check out my Jus page, comment on my blog or email me directly at casey@t-tapp.com anytime!

Follow me (@Casey_Leigh)and @Juscorp on Twitter!



No comments: