Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jus Meeting


Just drink the Jus!

I went to the Jus meeting in Clearwater this morning at 10am. Deborah, my massage therapist, was already there. I met Tom, who is the one that brought Jus to Florida earlier this year. Then we went in for the meeting/presentation. I get a good feeling from this company and the people representing them. Jus launched late 2008 and is a brand new business concept with a one-of-a-kind product. The meeting was high energy and presentation was done very well. They even had a raffle for swag and a paid ticket to the Jus Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah.

I love Utah! It is so beautiful out there. I've been twice and both times were the only times I ever experienced snow. Once I event attempted to snowboard. Total disaster! Hey... Florida girls usually don't know about snow. We're surrounded by water in paradise! I'm born and raise... but have been lucky enough to travel out-of-state a bunch of times. I love travel too. The mountains surrounding Salt Lake are beautiful!

The last time I was in Utah, Jeanne and I flew out to train the Tahitian Noni call center on T-Tapp. They were including our 15-minutes Basic Workout Plus in a women's wellness package. That was a fun trip, but it was cold!!! I saw snow fall from the sky for the first time ever on that trip. We had a great time and didn't want to leave.

Back to the Jus... Here are some that intrigued me:

  • Anyone can do this! There were a few young kids in that meeting with their families, ranging from 10-18 years old. There were also some older adults, probably 70+ years old. I thought that was really interesting.
  • Jus tries to make this fun. They say it's not easy money because you do work for it and make your own connections and relationships with people. But this is something you do in whatever business you're going into.
  • You build your own business, and can be profitable while helping others get healthy. It's about sharing the wealth of health.
  • Jus outshines antioxidant levels of all other superfood-derived juices on the market. The comparison is a no-brainer.
  • The people backing this company have incredible amounts of experience in this industry and business building.
  • I'm actually considering starting my own Jus business. I've never done anything like this before in my life, but I really love this product and get a good feeling about the company as a whole. From their site: A Jus Independent Business Owner is anyone or any legal entity that enters into an IBO agreement with Jus international. There is an initial $35 sign up fee which enables the IBO to receive product at wholesale prices and allows the IBO to recruit and sign up other IBOs as part of the Jus business opportunity. As an IBO builds his or her business organization, he or she is able to receive commissions as part of the Jus compensation plan.

Here's a Jus videos you can watch to learn more about this incredible product.




I'm going to have an extra shot of Jus today!

No comments: