Friday, September 25, 2009

Rise of Saturn & Rude Squad



I got a text from my old friend Eric about his show tonight. Rise of Saturn is a newer band that is composed of the members from one of my all-time favorite local bands, WeakSauce. I also like Rude Squad, but haven't heard of the other bands before. Should be fun tonight!





Ugh!!! I forgot to measure again. Geez. *rolls eyes*


9:15am: Bay Coast Coffee Market 1/2 lemon poppyseed muffin, 1/2 pumpkin spice latte


Latte was not as good as Panera or Starbucks. :(


After breakfast Teresa guided us through 10 sets of Hoe Downs! Burn baby, burn!

That's going to be my workout for today since it's Friiiiiday and we're going out on the town.


2:00pm: leftover soup and salad, 1 slice whole wheat garlic bread



I didn't take any supplements or drink water this morning. What is wrong with me?

Afternoon supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 4 sprays
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps

Water: 1 liter


After work Jen took us to recycle and then to La's house. We hung out for a bit waiting for the guys to finish up their days before heading out to the show.



You have no idea how excited I am about this. I absolutely love this product because it makes me feel fantastic and it actually tastes good. More on this later...


La made me "dinner"!

5:30pm: egg over easy (cooked in butter) with slice of Ezekiel toast



And we enjoyed some beer...


X 2!


Jesse drove us back to my apartment and then Marcel drove us to the show. I've never been in the back seat of my car before!



We had a blast at the show! It's fun catching up with old friends... and making new ones. I took a bunch of shots of the bands, but none of them really turned out that well. (My camera doesn't take good photos in the dark with stage lighting and lots of movement.) We jammed out to the music until the last band was done.

Over the course of the evening I drank too much beer... and not enough water.



Good times with Great friends!


Back at home (by 1am) we were starving, so I made Marcel a bacon, egg and cheese sammie on whole wheat and had a couple bites, plus 1 slice of bacon and a cookie. That cookie was NOT a good idea. Plus, I drank a ton of water. So tired now. The rest of the weekend will be for recovering...



No comments: