Monday, September 14, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Latte Season

I'm in a good mood today! It almost feels like Tuesday though since I worked most of Sunday. I got through the Men's Category in the Challenge. Only 8 more categories and 41 winners to go!

I made time for 10 minutes of oil pulling this morning before leaving for work.


9:15am: Panera Bread grilled Egg & Cheese sandwich on wheat, Pumpkin Spice Latte


I love Pumpkin Spice Latte Season!

Despite my sunny mood and attitude, I'm feeling yucky today. My tummy really hurts and I was going to skip breakfast, but I thought real food would make me feel better. However, it didn't seem to make much of a difference.


Morning supplements:
Alfalfa: 3


1:00pm: red delicious apple

My tummy still hurts. Maybe I just need fruits and veggies.


Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3
B-12: 3 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Ribose: 1 scoop


I have chiropractic and massage appointments this afternoon. Hoping they will make me feel better. At this rate I may end up taking it easy tonight and just doing a 15-20 minute T-Tapp routine.


60-Day Challenge Update: I'm done with the Youth and Ladybug categories!


6:20pm:
Stacy's spicy pita chips and Sabra hummus

Well, I finished off that yummy snack and also Dexter Season 3. Killer ending. Ha! I'm glad they're doing Season 4.

I'm feeling a bit better now. The kitchen is clean and Marcel is at band practice. I'm off to do my workout before it gets too late...


Evening supplements:
Alfalfa: 3
B-12: 3 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Pyruvyl Glycine: 8 sprays


I completed Basic Plus Tempo and body brushing. Love that 18 minute workout!


10:00pm: 2 boiled eggs and salad (romaine, organic carrots, green peppers, roasted sunflower seeds) with organic oregano olive oil, garlic pepper and sea salt








That hit the spot! A bit late for dinner, but my body is kind of "off" today.


Water:
2.5 liters

I managed to drink a lot of water. I'm really craving alkaline water. Need to restock on Coral Water. It's locally produced and the cheapest alkaline water out there, unless you have a Kangen water machine or similar. Alkaline water is a whole other blog post!


Good night!

No comments: