Thursday, September 10, 2009

T-Tapp Retreat ONLY 3 Weeks Away!


I can NOT believe that the
Annual T-Tapp Fitness Retreat
is only 3 weeks away!


The T-Tapp Retreat is a favorite time of year for me. For the past few years we've held the Retreat at the Safety Harbor Resort & Spa, which is an absolutely beautiful place to be. Their beds are amazing and they have the largest spa in the Southern US... all 50,000 square feet of it! The schedule this year has already been posted on the Retreat page in Upcoming Events (click that link above). I plan on posting daily updates from the Retreat. Hopefully I'll get to do a few workouts (last year I squeezed in a few) and share the wealth of T-Tapp knowledge with my blog readers. Seems like I'm constantly learning new things about T-Tapp all the time! Gotta love learning.



I woke up a bit earlier this morning... did Primary Back Stretch, body brushing and 10 minutes of oil pulling before breakfast.


9:00am: 2 boiled eggs with sea salt, coffee with organic 2% milk/sugar


Morning supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 3 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays


11:00am: whole banana


12:45pm: Campbell's Select Harvest Light Maryland-Style Crab Soup, 1/2 cup 2% organic milk


I have appointments this afternoon for chiropractic and TMJ massage.


Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 3 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays


6:00pm: dehydrated veggie chips

Wishing I had some hummus to go with these. Yum.


6:30pm:
handful of pomegranate Jelly Bellies

Should not be eating these! They sneak in HFCS. Yuck.




7:30pm: 2 blue corn hot turkey tacos (Garden of Eatin® Blue Corn Taco Shells, ground turkey, McCormick® Hot Taco Seasoning Mix, raw milk extra sharp cheddar, Tbsp ricotta cheese, extra romaine), 1/2 lite beer


After dinner settled I did Step it to the Max. It felt good!


9:30pm: FEED Cranberry Coconut Granola

Now I'm off to enjoy the rest of a quiet evening at home. Tomorrow's Friday!

No comments: