Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome Fall Equinox!



Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the holidays, the change of season (if at all here in Florida), wearing layers, comfort foods and pumpkin spice lattes.


This morning was completely different than yesterday. I had all the intentions of waking up early and getting everything done again. Yet for some reason the alarm never went off and I slept until 7:30am. Oh well.


8:00am: smoothie (Spiru-tein vanilla, Nurich Live, whole banana, original Almond Breeze, 1/4 cup organic plain lowfat yogurt, organic flax, ice)




Morning supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays


I'm so happy that I got a bottle of Jus! Love that stuff. It makes such a difference for me.


12:30pm: Chick-fil-A spicy chicken sandwich with lite mayo, side salad (no dressing), medium lemonade



Ugh. I am so full now. Chick-fil-a is getting expensive! For $8 I could eat anywhere (upgrade from grease to greens costs ya). Next time I'm going to go for Friday's salmon and veggies instead.


Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 3 sprays
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays


4:25pm: red delicious apple




8:40pm: 3 turkey tacos




After dinner I did Primary Back Stretch, 4 sets of Hoe Downs, body brushed and showered. Oh, and I took the puppy for a walk around the block with my Orthotebb sandals on.


9 days and counting until the Retreat!
I'm living at the Safety Harbor Resort & Spa for a week. Gotta be excited about that one!


Good night my friends!

No comments: