Monday, September 21, 2009

Feeling like a Daybreak Diva!



Sometimes I amaze myself... I'm feeling like a Daybreak Diva! (i.e. Those who wake up super early and go to the T-Tapp class that starts at 6am at Jeanne's studio. I normally can't get myself out of bed.) I got up at 6am on the dot before the sun, took the puppy out and started my T-Tapp workout! I've really been wanting to get in some floor work, so I decided on Maxi Max #1. Unfortunately, our main DVD player just broke, so I played the DVD on my laptop and linked that to the TV. It worked out great until Pretzel Twist when the DVD started skipping. I have to get a new one! I finished up the workout from memory. Might switch over to Tempo Lower Body next time.

It felt good to get my workout in early today. I've basically taken about 5 days off since my last full workout (Ladybug Standing on the 15th). The Retreat is so close and I want to be in shape! I can feel a difference in my body already, but my clothes aren't fitting that differently yet. I did sneak in measurements last Thursday the 17th (one week from last time) and lost another ½ inch off my abs (back to normal after TOM) and ½ inch off my hips!!! My goal is to lose another 3 inches off my hips and 2 off my thighs, plus tighten and tone everything even more. So far I feel tighter, a bit more toned and have lost some inches. I'm on the right track!


8:00am: 8oz Fresh Organic Beet, Carrot, Apple Juice, 2 scrambled eggs with green peppers, seriously sharp cheddar and slice of maple bacon



That's the last piece of bacon I'm going to see for a long time. AND I'm going to try really hard to stay away from those delicious cookies I baked last night.

After breakie I body brushed, showered and got ready for work... I was right on time!


Morning supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 3 sprays
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays

Water: 1 liter


12:20pm: Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup (whole can minus the noodles)

After that pasta dinner last night, I'm not in the mood for more pasta. I prefer whole wheat pasta now anyway. Would be nice to make my own version of this soup with whole grains, rotisserie chicken and tons of veggies.


Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 3 sprays
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays


2:00pm: Kashi Honey Sunshine



It's like a 100-calorie snack pack, but better for you. Get your free sample here!


6:15pm: 2 cookies (yikes!)


Cookie #1


Cookie #2


7:00pm: tuna steak, pearled garlic cous cous, spinach, LaCroix Lime


Yum.


I keep feeling like I have to do something, but I don't because I did it all this morning. Amazing! Off to watch some Netflix and go to bed.

No comments: