Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rock Shows, Marcel's Birthday, Breaking Dawn

Friday, September 18th


Guess what I'm doing tonight... going to my boyfriend's rock show!


Tonight is Marcel's first real show out with his new band. I'm so excited to see them play. I'll be their official photographer. Also, excited to see Someday Souvenir, but found out they canceled. Boo!

I probably won't have time for a workout today, sadly. Will have to make up these past few days with a killer workout.

I woke up at 5:30am and had trouble sleeping until 7:20am. Was having some crazy weird dreams too. Skipped my morning routine again and I'm really feeling it. Need to do PBS stat!


8:15am: 3 scrambled eggs with seriously sharp cheddar, green peppers and onion

(Sorry, not picture... I was in a rush!)


9:15am: 1/2 cup coffee with original Almond Breeze

Could not get that down. Maybe my body is telling me something?


1:30pm: Chicken Coconut Soup (coconut chicken broth, chicken slices, mushrooms, red peppers, onion, etc) from Ban Thai (my all-time favorite Thai restaurant)


Half way eaten, but snapped a quick shot.


After lunch I did 4 sets of Hoe Downs with Jen.


Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 3 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 8 sprays

Water: 1 liter


6:25pm: Rotisserie chicken salad (romaine, seriously sharp cheddar, shredded carrot, onion, chicken, oregano olive oil), LaCroix Lime






After dinner I did Primary Back Stretch. My back was really hurting! Feeling better now.


Evening supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 3 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays

Water: 1 liter


Leaving for the show now...


8:30pm: Granola Bark, LaCroix Lime


...back from the show. It's almost 2am. Yikes. What a long drive! It was a lot of fun though. I really like the sound of the new band. Too bad the band before them was so bad they cleared out more than half the bar.


Drinks: Over the course of the evening I drank about 3 Bud Select beers.

Don't worry, Marcel was DD and drove us home safely.


1:40am: Maple Bacon, Egg and Seriously Sharp Cheddar English Muffin



I know, I know. Eating at this time of night (or morning) is not the best, but I'm starving!



Saturday, September 19th

Most of today was spent sleeping. I literally woke up at 1pm! I have not slept that late for a long time. Guess staying out late is too much for me these days.


1:30pm: repeat off last night's late night 4th meal - Maple Bacon, Egg and Seriously Sharp Cheddar English Muffin


4:00pm: Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Slices




I was planning on working out today, but did not have enough energy or motivation to do so. The rest of the afternoon was relaxed away...

We're heading to Pegasus Lounge for Marcel's show tonight. Another late night guaranteed.


7:50pm: Subway 6 inch Turkey Sub on Monterrey Cheddar, some cheddar SunChips


Drinks: 1 Stella Artois, 2 Blue Moons

Someone commented: "You're drinking all the good beers tonight!"


Sunday, September 20th

Happy Birthday Marcel!!! I love you babe.

I'm still so tired today. All this going out really wipes me out! However, I got up before noon and was finally able to finish reading Breaking Dawn. I'm sad that my Twilight adventure is over. Such a great series!


11:00am: Kashi Honey Sunshine with FEED Granola and original Almond Breeze




12:15pm: 2 scrambled eggs with green pepper, onion, garlic and Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar




6:45pm: whole wheat angel hair pasta with broccoli, organic oregano olive oil and Parmesan cheese


7:30pm: Shock Top


I drank two tonight.


8:10am: 3 White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies



These are Marcel's favorites, so I had to make them for his birthday. Sugar comatose!

Ready to hit the sack and get up early to T-Tapp away all these goodies. Countdown to the Retreat is only 11 days away!!!

No comments: