Thursday, September 17, 2009

Honey Sunshine & Movie Date Night

I slept way too late this morning. If it wasn't for Roxy barking at the gardeners I would've slept through lunch time. Skipped my morning routine so I could make it to the office at a reasonable time.

8:30am: Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal with original Almond Breeze and a whole banana



(Cleaned up with my Photoshop skills.)


Morning supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 3 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays (almost out!)

Water: 1 liter


12:15pm: leftover Egg Foo Yummy! (minus the extra Asian patty... so I'm still hungry)


After lunch I did 3 sets of Hoe Downs with Lauren.


Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 3 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 8 sprays

Water: 1 liter




Tonight is date night! Every few months my apartment complex does a free movie night for residents at Channelside theaters. I'm more excited about having a date night with my honey sunshine than what movie we get to see for free!


5:45pm: Publix Granola Bark




Mostly good stuff.


It was a bit sweeter than I like, but still yummy.


6:30pm: Rotisserie Chicken Quesadilla



7:45pm: Shock Top



8:15pm: shared free popcorn




The free movie was All About Steve, which was a good balance between chick-flick and comedy. I liked it a lot!

I just finished body brushing and now I'm heading to bed.

No comments: