Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bahama Breezin' It



This morning I did Primary Back Stretch and body brushed before getting ready for work. My back feels a little better. Need to get into the morning routine again.


8:10am: egg and cheese (Cabot 75% reduced fat sharp cheddar) with spinach on 12 grain English muffin, shot of Jus (not pictured.




9:20am:
Starbucks iced grande nonfat vanilla latte



Water: 0.5 liter

I got some free Starbucks Via Ready Brew Colombia samples today. During the Retreat they were doing a taste test between their regular brewed coffee with cream and sugar versus the new Via instant brew. I could tell the difference! Via is a bit more mild and smoother than their regular brew... and tastes better to me too. The barista said you can mix it all kinds of ways, but she likes using a flavored milk. I'm going to try Vanilla Almond Breeze tomorrow and see how it measures up.


Thanks, Starbucks!


I was doing so well without caffeine pre-Retreat. What happened? Super early mornings and late nights. Again something else I need to get back on track with.


12:15pm: leftover Cheesy Shrimp Enchilada Bake




2:10pm: small organic gala apple, boiled egg with sea salt




Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Blue-Green Algae: 2 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 caps

Water: 1 liter


Honestly, I'm feeling drained by the time I get home in the evenings. Maybe it's my adrenals again? Even though the kitchen is full of food to cook, I just didn't have the energy to make a meal from scratch. Plus, Bahama Breeze just sent me yet another $10 coupon, so we decided to walk over to the restaurant for an easy and delicious meal.


7:00pm: 20oz Blue Moon




7:05pm: Breeze Salad



What's left of it! I was starving and ate almost all of the salad before remembering to take a photo. Oops.


7:15pm: Jerk Chicken Pasta with Parmesan Cheese


Before cheese.


After cheese!


After Marcel's portion and my portion were eaten up.
I could eat so much of this stuff just because it tastes SO good... that's dangerous!


Leftovers boxed up and ready to go.


8:00pm: Blue Moon at home




8:30pm: 1/2 Bananas Supreme (sliced bananas and vanilla ice cream on warm banana-nut bread, with hot, homemade butterscotch brandy sauce)


This was to die for!!!

Now that I'm officially stuffed, I'm off to do 2 sets of Hoe Downs to burn off all that sugar. Promise to self: workout in the morning!


Total Water: a little more than 1.5 liters



No comments: