Monday, November 30, 2009

Food Slideshows!


The sunset on Saturday. ♥


Catching up in a fun new way... food slideshows! biggrin


Friday, November 27th




After chillin' out and decorating the apartment for the holidays most of the afternoon, we headed to St. Pete to meet up with Marcel's sister, brother-in-law and nephew. We took a quick ride to Tijuana Flats for a refreshing dinner and drink. Then hung out with some of their St. Pete friends for the rest of the evening.

I did Basic Plus Tempo this afternoon.



Saturday, November 28th





Today was pretty much the same as Friday, but I wasn't feeling that great. I slept most of the day and woke up thinking it was Sunday. Having an extra day of weekend throws my time off -- in a good way!

We ended up back in the Burg and went out to eat at Harvey's Restaurant. That Grouper Chowder was to die for! Spicy and delicious. Will be going back there again this season. wink

I skipped my workout and really shouldn't have. I did Primary Back Stretch, Hoe Downs and walking, but it wasn't enough to make me feel better. My body is achy and I feel horrible. Right now, I'm busy convincing myself that I'm not sick but this migraine will not go away.


Sunday, November 29th





Still not feeling fantastic. So I took this opportunity to take a super chill stay-at-home-and-veg-out day. Soaking up this last day of vacation was fabulous. I caught up on all my favorite shows online, relaxed -- a lot, took Roxy for a long walk and drank a bunch of green tea.

No real workout today, but got my body brushing in.


There... that wasn't so bad with the slideshows! I really like them.

What's your feedback on photo slideshows?


Last, but not least... Roxy photos...


Roxy loves baby carrots!


♥ I can't get enough of this cute little poochie. ♥


No comments: