Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Taco Tuesday & A Serious Sweet Tooth

Ahh... running late this morning and I feel all rushed. Skipped my morning workout, but made a healthy brekkie...

8:20am: 2 scrambled eggs with fresh spinach and dry Ezekiel toast


2 servings of veggies!

I got new place mats! Can't you tell? *wink*


Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Cellfood: 4 drops
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps
Wobenzym: 3 tablets


12:20pm: Zucchini crab cake and salad



More salad...


Total of 3 servings of veggies!


Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps
Wobenzym: 3 tablets


6:20pm: 1 turkey taco, salad and mac n' cheese


At least 3 more servings of veggies!


7:15pm: dark Dove chocolate, glass of wine




9:20pm: 1/2 cup of Chunky Monkey ice cream




After dessert I did 2 sets of Hoe Downs. Other than that and a short walk, I took the day off from exercise. Low energy today and just felt like lounging. My butt is pretty sore from yesterday's workout anyhow.

At least it counteracts my blood sugar levels. Not sure why, but for some reason I felt like eating stuff that is not good for me today. I actually wanted a huge pasta dinner with lots of bread and butter, plus chocolate and wine for dessert. Serious sweet tooth tonight!


No comments: