Monday, November 16, 2009

Cooking Up a Storm

This morning I did Tempo 2 - 8 reps customized (PBS through Runner's Stretch + Step Lift + Lawnmowers) and body brushed. Then I made brekkie...

8:00am: oatmeal and coffee with original Almond Breeze/sugar




Forgot my bag of vitamins at home today! Bummer.


12:15pm: leftovers from Arigato's and chili


Not very exciting, I know.


2:00pm: Starbucks iced grande nonfat vanilla latte



How many words does it take to make your Starbucks drink?


In a home cooking kind of mood tonight! Marcel's helping me out in the kitchen. that!

7:20pm: Zucchini Crab Cakes with a large salad, baked sweet potato fries and a glass of Slydog Cab








That was an amazing meal! Read my recipe review of the Zucchini Crab Cakes and get the Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe too.


10:30pm: bowl of Fruit Loops with original Almond Breeze




Cheers to a delicious evening at home.

No comments: