Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yoga, Party, Fun

I started my day with nice a cup of hot tea. It was a bit chilly this morning when I took Roxy out. Still loving this weather! (*crossing fingers* that it's here to stay.)

8:15am: green & white raspberry tea with organic poma honey




I read the latest FITNESS magazine and got some great healthy holiday tips and recipes. They also featured a new exercise routine called "Beat Stress Weigh Less", which I'd like to try out. Videos online at www.fitnessmagazine.com/beatstress.


9:15am: 2 scrambled eggs, dry Ezekiel toast, salad (romaine, shredded carrots, tomato), lemon water




Seems like I normally forget to take my supplements on the weekend. Not today!

Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa:3 caps
Cellfood: 4 drops
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 tablets


After breakfast I did Primary Back Stretch and the Vibrational Yoga DVD. Have to say that yoga is pretty challenging for me right now. I really like some of the floor stretches though. Then I did my body brushing for the day. :)


1:50pm: SHARED this plate of organic blue chip nachos with 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar



Not the healthiest snack/lunch, but...

Today is Matty and Vally's engagement party! We're heading to her mom's place for a little afternoon fun with friends and food.



5:00pm-8:30pm: I snacked on party food:
  • shrimp and cocktail sauce
  • fresh strawberries, heart shaped pineapple, and a chocolate covered strawberry
  • a few pieces of sushi
  • a fortune cookie
  • one cocktail (kind of like a rum runner)



We had a blast!


9:30pm: leftover Stuffed Pepper Remix, the last of Egg Foo Yummy and some more blue tortilla chips, Shock Top






No comments: