Thursday, December 17, 2009

Food Log: Sunday-Thursday

I seriously slacked on my posts since Sunday. Here's a recap...


Sunday, December 13th


Kiki in the Scattergories box!





Monday, December 14th - the day of Accident #3




Me and Roxy crashed on the couch.


Tuesday, December 15th - day of rest, phone calls and appointments




Wednesday, December 16th - day of my 1st adjustment


8:30am: Coffee with organic cream/sugar




10:00am: Green Monster (2 cups spinach, frozen banana, 3/4 cup original Almond Breeze, 1 Tbsp organic flax, 1 Tbsp PB)




1:30pm: Einstein's Veg Out sandwich on Everything Bagel




7:00pm: Chinese delivery -- I had steamed chicken with mixed veggies, a little white rice, two bites of General Tso's chicken and a fortune cookie.


Thursday, December 17th - the day of NO photos. I'm just not feeling up to it.


9:00am: coffee with Silk French Vanilla creamer

9:30am: 2 scrambled eggs with fresh spinach and dry Ezekiel toast


I picked up my rental car today... a cute little black Jetta. It's so smooth...

12:30pm: ate 2 small chocolate covered cookies

1:15pm: Crispers Bistro Veggie sandwich, a few bites of a side salad with a little ranch dressing

6:45pm: leftover Bahama Breeze and salad

9:00pm: 2 Tbsp PB and dry Oatmeal Squares


It's good to be home and to rest. I'm couching it for the night...




P.S. Minus the slideshows this blog would've been a mile long.

No comments: