Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Weekend: Part 1

It's my birthday weekend! I'm taking the day off of exercise... and I'm getting crafty instead. Making my friends some birthday presents, but ran out of materials. Will post photos of these glamorous items soon enough.


Roxy chillin on the couch.


Saturday, January 23rd

Today's Food Log:


Brekkie

Egg and Cheese on English Muffin.



And some hot tea with honey...




Snack

Bear Naked granola and Organic Plain Lowfat yogurt.




And later ate the rest of my cheesecake.



Something tells me I'm going to be working my butt off this next week.


Lunch

Reheated leftovers from last night...




Didn't eat much of the potatoes.


Dinner

Somehow, some way I was successfully able to get 13 of my friends together for our birthday dinner! Amazing how things work out sometimes. We went to Carrabba's and it was fantastic.





You can't eat at this place without having some of their hot Italian bread...





It was happy hour! Yummy Shock Top beer.



And a house salad...





My 2nd Shock Top...



For my entree I had Pollo Rosa Maria. Grilled chicken breast stuffed with fontina cheese and prosciutto, topped with mushrooms and a basil lemon butter sauce with asparagus on the side.



Dessert

I got a free Dessert Rosa for my birthday! Delicious butter cake topped with pastry cream, bananas, strawberries, pineapple and whipped cream.




After dinner we all went back to Kristy's house to hang out some more. And then got silly with photos!


I ♥ my friends!


Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Emergen-C: 2 packets
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps



Au revoir!

No comments: