Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Weekend: Part 2

Took today off of exercise too. Really not feeling that great. Had to leave early last night because of being in so much pain. I was not that fun to party with. Just taking it easy today...


Sunday, January 24th - My birthday!


to me!


Today's Food Log:


Brekkie

Kashi Whole Wheat Biscuits Island Vanilla with Organic 2% Milk.




Lunch

1/2 Marcel's burger from Cheesecake Factory with a few fries and ranch dressing.






Dinner

My Dad and Mary met us at Whiskey Joe's for happy hour and eats.

I ordered the Signature Salad. Organic spring greens tossed with jicama, teardrop tomatoes, candied pecans, chives, crumbled blue cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette. YUM!



And also had 2 Miller Lite beers.


Then later Marcel and I split this Black and Blue Burger half with some fries. Grilled with spicy Cajun seasonings caramelized onions & melted blue cheese. It was SO good!




I ate SO much good food this weekend. Feeling exhausted and still hurt physically. Going home
to rest and relax for the rest of the evening.

What a great weekend!


Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Emergen-C: 2 packets
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps

Check out what I got in the mail today! Emergen-C samples. Go to their site and fill out the form for samples.





Au revoir!

2 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Hello Kitty :-) So cute!

Casey Leigh said...

Thank you! ♥