Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Catching Up, Art and Healing

I've been too busy to blog these past two days, so I'm catching up now!


Sunday, January 10th

Breakfast

Fried egg and cheese on Ezekiel toast.





Coffee with Silk French Vanilla Creamer.




Lunch

I went to my friend Ruth's house to help her set up an online store to sell her crafts. She's an amazing artist who makes really unique things out of found items, metal and paper.

She made me an amazing lunch!

Hot tea, homemade shortbread chocolate kiss cookie, chicken and veggie soup and a creamy salad with apples, cucumbers and mint. I also had some crackers and bread.







Beast wanted to get some of my lunch...




Here's a piece of Ruth's art, which is a mini-scrapbook.









We're going to get her set up on Etsy.com, which is a site for buying and selling handmade or vintage items, art and supplies - the world's most vibrant handmade marketplace. She will be selling things like this and much, much more. I'm going to take more photographs of all her items and help her get started with an online store. Will update you guys when she's ready to sell.


This is one of my favorites...


An old cigar box turned into art.


When I got home I was freezing and made another cup of coffee...




Dinner

Black beans and brown rice, glass of Shiraz (which I didn't hardly drink) and some saltine crackers with cheese.








I'm all out of veggies except carrots and purple cabbage. Need to food shop!



Monday, January 11th


Coffee

Before leaving for my chiropractic appointment I made a cup of coffee with Silk French Vanilla Creamer.




Appointment

I'm allowed to exercise every other day! Doing a re-evaluation next Monday to see my progress. Healing up very nicely.


Brekkie

After my appointment I stopped at Einstein's for an everything bagel with lowfat cream cheese and small vanilla hazelnut coffee with cream/sugar.






Lunch

Heated up the rest of the black beans and brown rice from last night.




Dinner

Chicken taco with baby organic romaine and shared a sweet potato.






Wow, that was a lot of work. Took almost my whole lunch to post. Gotta keep up with daily posts!


Au revoir!

No comments: