Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Got the Sniffles

Well, I didn't wake up early enough to fit in a workout this morning. Feeling sort of run down and really tired right now. Starting to get stiffly due to this weather too. Crossing my fingers that I don't get sick!


Today's Food Log:

Brekkie

Coffee with Silk French Vanilla Creamer, Oatmeal with Vanilla Almond Breeze, Mixed Nuts, Dried Fruit and a little Organic Maple Syrup.





I couldn't finish the coffee. Maybe my body is telling me something?


Lunch

Leftover Potato & Asparagus Soup.






Massage

I had a wonderful massage with Margie this afternoon that "hurt good". After that appointment I drank a whole quart of water! Should have taken a salt soak per her request, but I'm exhausted right now and just want to rest.

I also finally picked up my Mazda from the body shop. It was having some issues with stalling out and now it's fixed! Finally I can have my car back.


Dinner

Ate the rest of the chicken tacos from last night...



And 1/2 of this delicious sweet potato.






Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 4 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps


Au revoir!

No comments: