Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Workout Consistency

Consistency is key to lasting results! T'appy Holidays really helped me with that over the holiday season. Now, Workout Consistency is something I really need to work on again. Again, I chose to sleep in a bit instead of getting in a morning workout. Plan on doing T-Tapp MORE this evening... and might even do a 4-day Boot Camp. Margie and I are working out before my massage on Friday morning, so I'll have to be up around 6am to make it on time. No excuses, right? It will help to have a workout buddy!


Today's Food Log:


Brekkie

I made a fried egg on Ezekiel toast with organic baby romaine for brekkie.




And some hot organic green tea once I got to work...



Lunch

Craving a Publix sub today! So I ordered just that. Boar's Head Turkey sub on multigrain bread with extra lettuce.







YUM!


Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps


Au revoir!

No comments: