Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Asian Meets Mediterranean

Dessert

Teresa brought in the most amazing cookies... it was hard to eat just 1.




Snack

At lunch I picked up a Sabra Hummus Snack Pack. It's so cute!









Just wish the pretzels weren't mostly broken and that there were more of them. I still had a few scoops of hummus left at the end with no more pretzels!



Once I got home from work we went food shopping at Rollin' Oats. Then discovered that it's really an almost completely vegetarian store. They don't sell eggs or many raw meats or even frozen fish! So we also stopped at the Publix GreenWise store to pick up a few more things. By the time we got home to cook dinner it was after 8pm! Dinner was ready around 9pm.


Today's Workout:

No time for a real workout. That's why it's better to knock them out early in the morning!

I did Primary Back Stretch and shoulder rolls throughout the day. Have to say I felt so much better after just one exercise. Wished I could keep going, but I was busy cooking dinner.


Snack

I enjoyed a few blue cheese stuffed olives while preparing dinner.




Dinner

You know those days when you go to the grocery store and are hungry, but don't really know what you want for dinner? Well, today was one of those days.

We ended up making Simply Asia's Roasted Peanut Noodles & Sauce with Shrimp and Tabbouleh. Turned out to be not the best combination of foods -- Asian and Mediterranean.









My plate after I was full:



Dessert

After dinner I was craving something sweet, so I ate a few pieces of organic candied ginger. What's funny is that I didn't like ginger years ago and now I absolutely LOVE it. Isn't it strange how your taste changes over the years?




Then Marcel broke out his monster Snickers bar and shared a few bites with me.



I wish their was an organic healthier for you Snickers bar out there. I love this flavor combination!



This Afternoon's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 4 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 1 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps


Off to watch some more Heroes episodes and get warm under the covers.

Au revoir!

No comments: