Friday, January 22, 2010

Foggy Friday


The fog rolled in around lunch time...





Today's Workout:

T-Tapp MORE


Today's Food Log:


Brekkie




To creative Starbucks workers: It's Casey.


At lunch time I dropped off my car to get the dirt buffed out of the paint on the hood. (Wish they did it right the first time.) Then walked over to my Dad's office and went out to lunch with my Dad and Mary.


Snack

First, I snacked on a few things at their house...
1 Tbsp Hummus and 1 Kavli 5 Grain cracker, a few tortilla chips and medium salsa.






Pretty good!




Lunch

We went to the Covered Bridge restaurant, which is famous for their breakfast.

I ordered the a cup of Lobster Bisque soup with one saltine cracker packet and salad with ranch dressing. I always forget ask for dressing on the side! Rarely do I eat dressing anymore; I like raw veggies as they are.




Drowned in dressing. :(


Dinner

By the time I got home for dinner I didn't feel much like cooking, so we ordered Cheesecake Factory to go.


I love their bags.

I got a Tossed Green Salad with chopped greens, shredded carrots, zucchini, and beets... topped with croutons, tomato wedges and cucumber slices. Garlic Ranch dressing on the side.



For my entree I ordered the Herb Crusted Filet of Salmon with a Delicious Lemon Sauce, Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes.



And for dessert I enjoyed some of the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle cheesecake (Creamy Cheesecake Swirled with White Chocolate and Raspberry).




{ to die for }


Talk about a food comatose! It was SO delicious and I still have leftovers for tomorrow!


Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 2 packets
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps


Au revoir!

No comments: