Thursday, January 21, 2010

Starting My Weekend Early


Tonight I'm going to my boyfriend's rock show in Ybor City!
Thursday Night Rock Show = Starting My Weekend Early


Today's Workout:

T-Tapp MORE + body brushing.


This is day 5 of my little Boot Camp. Think I'll go to 7 days and then start switching up my schedule a bit. Maybe alternate some of the other MORE workouts in.


Today's Food Log:


Brekkie

Kashi Whole Wheat Biscuits Island Vanilla with Vanilla Almond Breeze and Frozen Blueberries




Lunch

Progresso 99% Fat Free New England Clam Chowder (whole can) -- not the best choice, but it's cheap and easy with not that much "bad" stuff.




I finished the whole bowl!


Snack

I have a few "undocumented" snacks to report... (as Tina from CarrotsNCake says)

  • Sargento String Cheese at Margie's

I was starving by the time I got to Margie for my massage today. She's such a sweetheart and gave me some cheese to snack on.

I feel SO much better after my massage. Thanks Margie!


Dinner

I was kind of in a rush to get to the show (it's an early one!), so Margie gave me some Publix Mojo rotisserie chicken and 1/2 a turkey and swiss sandwich on whole grain bread.


I ate most of this and gave Roxy a little chicken when I got home.


Drinks & Snacks

I was still hungry after that, but had to get to Ybor to do my photo shoot during Marcel's set.

More undocumented drinks and snacks...

  • Blue Moon beer
  • Miller Lite beer
  • A bite of a Snickers bar
  • Snacked on some Bear Naked granola on the ride home

The show was fun! Some of my friends came out and it was good to see them and catch up. I enjoyed the photo shoot and hopefully got some good shots!

Have to get up early for my morning workout, so I really need to go to bed soon.


Dinner #2

Still hungry by the time we got home! Guess I did not plan my meals very well today. Not much COLOR today, sadly. Will opt for a BIG salad tomorrow for sure.

Made us some Egg & Cheese sandwiches on English Muffins with organic baby romaine.




Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 4 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 2 packets
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps


Au revoir!

No comments: