Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Countdown to the Weekend


Roxy loves playing Princess and the Pea.

My birthday is on Sunday! Two of my closest friends have a birthday the day before mine and we always celebrate together. We're planning on going out to eat at Carrabba's on Saturday. I have not been to this restaurant since before I was dating Marcel (almost 5 years ago), but I love their Italian food. So yummy! Think we may be going out after dinner too.


Today's Workout:

T-Tapp MORE + body brushing.


Today's Food Log:


Brekkie

Fried Egg on dry Ezekiel toast with Spinach




Oh no! Left my camera at home this morning. Taking photos with my sub-par camera phone. Warning: these photos are really bad!

And after my workout I drank a Starbucks Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte.




Snack

Bear Naked Peak Protein Granola and Stonyfield Organic Plain Yogurt




Lunch

Applebee's Shrimp & Spinach Salad and Tomato Basil Soup with Bread Stick



Ate all the shrimp and about 1/2 of everything else. Guess that snack really filled me up because I usually easily finish this meal.


Dinner

Black Beans and Brown Rice with Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream and Spinach






And an English Muffin Pizza!


That burned my mouth. Ouch!


Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 4 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps


Au revoir!

No comments: