Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Challenge: Day 5



It's a good day for an update... already day 5 of my January Jump Start Challenge. I've gotten in 4 T-Tapp MORE workouts and a few extra sets of Hoe Downs so far. Only took Saturday completely off. This morning my tummy feels flatter!

The T-Tapp Forum is buzzing about the January Jump Start Challenge! Participants are chatting about their progress and keeping each other motivated. I love that we all stay so connected on the Forum to encourage healthy habits.

Stop by this thread for support:
January Jump Start Challenge Support Thread

Make sure you read this message from Kitty:
ATTENTION JANUARY JUMPSTART PARTICIPANTS


Oh, it was hard waking up before 7am. But I did it! Got ready for my morning workout at Margie's massage center and rushed out the door...


Today's Workout:

T-Tapp MORE + body brushing.

My flexibility in my hips has improved greatly overnight. I don't feel the strain so much on Plies and Lunges. Good progress!

Body brushing is really helping me with my inflammation. I can tell a big difference after just a few days of brushing in the morning. Amazing how something so small makes such a BIG difference!


Today's Food Log:

Brekkie

I left for my morning workout while drinking my Oikos Green Monster smoothie. By the time I arrived at my destination brekkie was all gone. Sorry no photo!

Ingredients are the same as this one.

Plus a spot of blurry organic green tea...




Lunch

Repeat of yesterday's lunch...
Whole Grain Lean Pocket Grilled Chicken Mushroom Spinach




And later a Starbucks Tall Nonfat Vanilla Latte...




Caffeine really helped me speed through the last few hours of the work day. We were slammed! I love busy days like today. Feels like I accomplished a lot!


Snack

I crunched on a few organic blue corn chips while heating up dinner...




Dinner

Finally some COLOR in my diet today! I've been craving this.

A salad remix... green leaf lettuce, cherry tomatoes, small green olives, shredded carrots, purple cabbage, the rest of my blue corn chips and hard boiled egg yolk.







That was the last of it! Mmm... more please.


Dessert

Homemade hot chocolate = YUM!




Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 4 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps


Au revoir!

No comments: