Friday, January 15, 2010

Bright and Early

I got up around 6am to start my day bright and early. Today is the start of the 30-Day January Jump Start T-Tapp Challenge!

I had a massage appointment with Margie at 8am and we had plans to workout before my massage at her office. She has a whole wall of mirrors and TV/DVD player. It worked out perfectly!


Today's Workout:

T-Tapp MORE

Felt great to move!


Brekkie


Before leaving home I made an Oikos Green Monster!!


Isn't it beautiful?! Love the bright green.

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups fresh spinach
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup Stonyfield Farms Oikos Plain Greek Yogurt
  • 1 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze
  • 1 Tbsp organic flax

Latte

Made a Starbucks run after my massage. My body is not used to waking up that early... really needed a pick me up!

Starbucks Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte




Lunch

Kashi Sweet & Sour Chicken frozen meal...



With a side of avocado! Thanks Jen.




Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 4 caps
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps


Au revoir!

No comments: