Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Didn't get around to posting this when I got home in the wee hours of the morning (try 3:45am). I bet you can guess why!

My last day of 2009 was wonderful! I spent the day with my honey, puppy and friends at Dinosaur World. Sounds a bit cheesy, I know. But I've been wanting to go there for a while to take photos and thought today would be a good day. I'm still working on putting together a Dinosaur World photo album online, so stay tuned.






Roxy really had a great time at Dinosaur World.


The rest of my afternoon was spent napping and chilling out. Gotta rest up for a big night out!

Here's a recap...


December 31st

Brekkie

Organic Gala Apple, 2 Boiled Eggs, 1/2 Asiago Bagel




Snack

At the park I shared an Organic Granny Smith Apple and Snapeas with Marcel.





I took the most precious puppy photo today...




Lunch

I was starving by the time we got home and made a late lunch.

English Muffin Pizzas



With Romaine Lettuce Rolls.




Lauren came over to pick us up for the party at Kristy and Chase's house. We made a choice not to drive on the roads tonight -- a taxi will be our designated driver for the evening.

The party was fun! Seemed like we kept finding ourselves with girls on one side and guys on the other...






Dinner

Party food! Subway Turkey Sandwich, a little Taco Dip and Chips.



Also had a slice of this Brie cheese and crackers...







Honestly, I felt like I was snacking on chips and dips all night! I enjoyed a few Michelob Light Beers and a few sips of champagne to ring in the new year.


Nice and toasted.

After the ball dropped we played with sparklers and Roman candles in the front yard.







Don't worry, no one got hurt.

It took 2 hours for our taxi to show up. Have to say that it was a bazaar ride home, but we made it!

Marcel and I devoured the rest of my Panang Chicken when we got in. It was delicious!


Au revoir!

No comments: