Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello Shiny New Week

Now that it's Monday this officially feels like a new year. A new week starting with a super busy day!

Quick run through...

9:15am: Appointment at Dr. Pierce's Clinic.
11:00am: Home to pick up Marcel and drive to Dunedin to pick up my Mazda.
1:00pm: Home to eat lunch.
1:30pm: Drop off the rental Jetta at the dealership.
2:00pm: Off to the office for a 3 hour work day.
4:50pm: Appointment with Margie for a massage.
6:30pm: Finally home.

I spent most of the day in the car! My Mazda is looks beautiful, new and clean on the outside. The bad part is that the inside is covered in lemonade. Oh, it's a mess! Have to take my car to get detailed and hopefully will get that money back from the insurance company. Now I just need to get used to driving a stick shift again. Will miss those heated VW seats!

My appointment this morning went well. I'm still holding my adjustment pretty well. AND found out that I can do 2 T-Tapp MORE workouts this week! Have some specific instructions and modifications needed. They will evaluate me again next week and see how I'm doing. I can not wait to start moving my body again!!!

My massage hurt good. I really needed it. Drinking tons of water to flush out my system.


On to my food diary for today...

Brekkie

I blended a fresh, tasty Green Monster Shake (2 cups spinach, 1/2 frozen banana, 1 cup of Original Almond Breeze, 1 Tbsp organic flax).



Also stopped for a Starbucks Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte in between appointments.




Lunch

I shared the last of the baked potato soup and crackers with Marcel.



Stopped again for another latte on the way to work. I really needed the warmth! Will go for green tea next time. Two lattes a day is too much for my system.


Dinner

Marcel made dinner tonight! Applegate Farms Organic Spinach and Feta Chicken Sausage with Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta, Fresh Spinach and Parmesan Cheese.




Snack

After dinner I was really craving hot chocolate. We're out of any kind of milk (almond or cow), so I snooped around the pantry until I found some Instant Hot Chocolate -- a modern classic.



Also ate the last square of Dove Dark Chocolate (gone before the camera could capture it) and some Bear Naked Banana Nut Granola.


I ate about 5 handfuls like this.


Going to crawl into bed and warm up with this mini space heater.

Au revoir!

No comments: