Thursday, January 28, 2010

Salt Soaks are Dreamy

Today's Workout:

Nothing but a few shoulder rolls and sitting with good alignment/posture.



Today's Food Log:


Brekkie

Kashi Whole Wheat Biscuits Island Vanilla plus the last of my Bear Naked granola mixed in Organic Plain Lowfat Yogurt.



And a cup of coffee with Organic 2% milk/sugar.




Lunch

The remainder of my salad from yesterday + a few organic chicken meatballs from last night.



I also finished off those little muffins...




Snack

Snacked on one of those crackers above before leaving for my massage appointment.

I totally forgot it was today! For some reason I thought it was on Friday. Still made it there on time! Now I feel SO much better.


Dinner

Once I got home I ate another meatball and that other cracker (shown above), plus drowned myself in H20 to flush away all the toxins while tidying up the apartment.

When Marcel got back from band practice he made some fresh organic tabbouleh with couscous for us.




Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Emergen-C: 1 packet
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps



Salt Soaks are Dreamy...

I had a nice salt soak in my garden tub this evening. They really help my soreness! Taking the time to relax and pamper yourself is important. I read a good book, lit a scented candle and soaked away my tension in a warm bath.

T-Tapp sells all natural Dead Sea Mineral Salts for $10 in a 1 pound bag and also the Deluvia Mineral Salts for $20 in a 2.4 lb container. Both work wonders for sore muscles and boost skin elasticity and detox! The Deluvia Salts come in 3 essential oil enhanced scents: Lavender, Vanilla/Ylang Ylang and Eucalyptus. They all smell divine, but I love the Lavender the best.





Au revoir!

No comments: