Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday, I love you.



Looking forward to a relaxing and fun weekend... Gasparilla Pirate Invasion and Parade is tomorrow. It's a big day for Tampa Bay!


Today's Workout:

T-Tapp MORE with Margie.


Started my morning off right with a good little workout. I feel better after, but my body needs more balance exercises for additional core strength. Looking forward to doing Total Workout again next month.


Today's Food Log:


Brekkie

Getting lazy when it comes to breakfast...
Kashi Whole Wheat Biscuits Island Vanilla with original Almond Breeze and frozen blueberries.




Starbucks Grande Nonfat Caramel Macchiato.





Lunch

Huge salad with tabbouleh, couscous and 1 boiled egg.





Yep, I ate all of that.


Snack

Organic Gala Apple and 1/2 Kind Fruit & Nut Delight bar.




Dinner

Egg Salad Sandwich on Whole Wheat Toast.




Dessert

Chubby Hubby ice cream shared with my honey. ♥




Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 8 caps
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps


Au revoir!

No comments: