Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blog Time Warp

For a minute there (really more like 20 or 40 minutes) I got lost in the blog world reading posts from today. I am wiped out right now... and starting to get spacey! Think it's going to be an early night... reading myself to sleep after hitting "publish".


Food Log

Snack

10 Organic Raw Almonds and Organic Red Delicious Apple.




Dinner

Finished up the leftover Turkey Meatballs and WW Pasta from last night.



Plus a glass of Cab...




Food Notes:
I did say that I would eat GM today and I did, except for... the latte, pasta and wine. Oops!

Honestly, the latte I should have turned down, but the pasta and wine were so easy after a long day. I couldn't resist. Dinner was ready within minutes and it was tasty. At least that's the last of it... will be avoiding WW pasta for a few days. Hello, brown rice and quinoa.

On the other hand, I'm doing pretty awesome with consistent exercise, getting waterlogged and body brushing!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Isotonix OPC-3: 1 serving

Water intake: 1.5 liters
Total of 2.5 liters today!
Au revoir!

No comments: