Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Morning Workout + Massage

I had a workout and massage with Margie this morning! Feeling fabulous right now.

Workout

T-Tapp MORE + body brushing.


Food Log

Brekkie

2 Scrambled Eggs with Lowfat Mozzarella, Green Pepper, Onion, Fresh Tomato and Avocado.



I was in a rush and ate my brekkie on the go!


Margie stopped by Starbucks and picked up a Tall Nonfat Vanilla Latte for me.



Bad free Starbucks that tastes so good.


Lunch

Turkey Meatballs and Spinach Salad.







I really just ate all the veggies on top - minus mushrooms (don't like 'em fresh) and radishes - plus a little spinach.


Supplements

Alfalfa: 4 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving

Water intake: 1 liter
Au revoir!

No comments: