Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Last Night's Pizza Extravaganza

Workout

Okay, so I totally slacked off last night, but will get back into my grove this evening.


Food Log


Snack

I came home and Marcel had created a new appetizer for us to snack on...

Pepperoni White Cheddar Crackers.



They were delicious - just not good for you.


Dinner

We picked up some whole wheat pizza dough from the grocery store on Monday and decided to make it for tonight.



We added: pizza sauce, then a layer of organic spinach, then lowfat mozzerella, topped with baby portobellos, onion and pepperoni slices.



OMG it was SO good! AND it was really fun to put it all together.


Here's my plate:




I added some fresh spinach on top:




Then we shared the Sweet Potato with Cinnamon.




Oh, and a glass of wine too...



Watching Smallville Season 8! We have every season... and love it.


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap

Total Water today: 1.5 liters


Guess I did indulge for Fat Tuesday after all... on to eating clean for the rest of the week.


Au revoir!

No comments: