Organic Chicken Chili
- 1 lb Organic Ground Chicken
- 1 cup Organic Spinach
- 1 Organic Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Organic Purple Onion
- A few Organic Garlic Cloves
- 1 can Organic Kidney Beans
- 1 can Organic Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 1/2 Tbsp Coriander
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Served with Saltine Crackers.
- Brown the Organic Ground Chicken in a pan. Drain liquid and set aside.
- Chop Green Bell Pepper and Purple Onion into small pieces. Mince the Garlic.
- Heat 1 Tbsp EVOO in same pan. Add chopped Green Bell Pepper, Purple Onion, Spinach and minced Garlic. Cook about 5 minutes until veggies are soft.
- Add the Ground Chicken, Kidney Beans, Crushed Tomatoes and all seasonings. Mix well. Reheat until mixture is bubbling, stirring occasionally.
- Top with Jalapeno Pepper, Cheddar Cheese, Lowfat Sour Cream and serve with Saltine Crackers.