Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sleepy Saturday

The weather was supposed to be sunny today. And it was, but only for the few morning hours. Now it's overcast, threatening rain, windy and chilly. I feel like being sleepy and a homebody, so that's exactly what I'm going to do today.

I slept in this morning... and it was fabulous.


Today's Workout:

Absolutely nothing.



Today's Food Log:


Brekkie

Maple Bacon, Egg and Cheese on English Muffin with Emergen-C drink.






After relaxing away the morning we decided to head to the GreenWise market to pick up some things for dinner.

Snack

On the ride home I snacked on Snapea Crisps.


Lunch

Then reheated my leftover Poblano's Adobe Chicken Salad.





It was still delicious, even though these photos aren't pretty.


Snack

I enjoyed another Chobani Peach Greek Yogurt before dinner.




Dinner

Marcel cooked up his Beef Stroganoff for us!






I also enjoyed another glass of the Robert Mondavi Woodbridge Merlot.


Dessert

Snacked on some Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips while sipping my wine.



And then started getting creative...





Also had another glass of wine...


Late Night Snack


A few pieces of candied ginger.




And another toasted English Muffin with Olive Oil Butter.






Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 6 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps


Au revoir!

No comments: