Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet Potato Sunday

Forget the Super Bowl... I slept in until after noon today! It has been SO long since I've done that. I feel so refreshed now.

The weather is sunny and cold today. The cold still makes me want to hibernate.

I'm staying in my homebody phase today and finished a book I got for Christmas. Sometimes it's nice to curl up with a good book and relax the day away.


Today's Workout:

T-Tapp MORE From My Home workout + MORE Step Away + body brushing.


I really LOVE the From My Home workout! The first time I did it (a few weeks ago) I didn't fall in love, but today it was just what I needed. With the extra stretching and form tweaks my body feels amazing.

MORE Step Away wasn't much of a "real" workout. It's a bit more instructional, but you do a few side steps and leg lifts while also walking in place using T-Tapp techniques for a bit. I was hoping for a little more, no pun intended.
Will try MORE Broom next time.

I also took Roxy for a walk around the block.


Today's Food Log:


Brekkie

Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt with Organic Honey, Bee Pollen and Organic Flax Seeds.





Oatmeal with Original Almond Breeze, Slivered Almonds, Shredded Coconut, Dried Cranberries, Organic Flax Seeds and Organic Maple Syrup.

Coffee with Original Almond Breeze and 1 tsp Sugar.




My new Papillon mug from Margie. ♥






Lunch

Black Beans and Brown Rice with Lowfat Sour Cream, Fresh Spinach and Spices.






Dinner

A glass of Merlot...




1/2 of this Baked Sweet Potato with Butter and Cinnamon.




Hours later I ate an English Muffin topped with Fresh Spinach and Beef Stroganoff, plus another small glass of Merlot.



And some Organic Edamame with salt.




Dessert

Chocolate Chip Coconut Waffle with Original Almond Breeze.






Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 4 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps


Au revoir!

No comments: