Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Apples to Apples


Ever play that game Apples to Apples? It's fun!
Shot this photo of my organic granny smith apples. Yum!


Workout

Just body brushing!


Food Log

Dinner

Leftovers tonight! 2 Stuffed Shells and a slice of CPK Sicilian Pizza with side Salad.



This makes me realize I need to make better choices on foods that I know I'm going to have leftovers of. Really didn't even want to eat this! My body wanted another Berry Green Monster, but I tend to waste food when it comes to leftovers sometimes. Somebody's gotta clean out the fridge (aka save the bank)!

I snapped this photo right before my camera battery died... there is another small glass of wine there along side a huge bottle of H20.


Snack

After that unsatisfying dinner, we were both hungry so Marcel suggested apples. We snacked on some Organic Granny Smith Apple Slices with Almond and Peanut Butter.




{ Peanut on the left - Almond on the right }


Now I'm officially stuffed!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1.5 liters

Au revoir!

No comments: