Saturday, March 20, 2010

Art After Dark



Sorry for the really delayed post...

Fall Down Go Boom
At the end of the work day I broke down all the cardboard boxes and filled up my car. On my last trip out of the door I slipped on some dead leaves (on the dirty ground) and literally busted my but. I landed on the right side of my body with much of the impact at my shoulder, hip and ankle. I'm a bit scraped up and really feeling the fall. Re-injured myself yet again. Typing, lifting things or moving my right arm much is painful. NOT happy about this at all!


Recycling, it's a dangerous job but somebody has to do it!


Friday, March 19th

Exercise


2 sets of Hoe Downs after lunch.


Eats

Snack

1/2 of this Organic Golden Delicious Apple and some Raw Almonds.




Dinner

Black Beans & Brown Rice with Spinach.





After dinner friends stopped by to pick me up and we went to the Art After Dark event at the Tampa Museum of Art downtown.





We got to check out a portion of the museum. The work of Henri Matisse was on display.




{ the coolest playground ever }

I drank a Rum & Coke -- very bad idea!



Rarely do I ever drink soda, or liquor for that matter. Ended up feeling quite sick to my stomach.


Snack

When I got home (before midnight, mind you) I made a Strawberry PB Green Monster.



Oh, and a biscuit with strawberry jam.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps

Water intake: 0.5 liters

Water intake today: 1.5 liters

Veggies today: 5
Fruits today: 1.5

Au revoir!

No comments: