Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thank You Mother Nature

Mother Nature graciously delivered gorgeous weather for the first day of spring! I could not stay inside today... we filled out bellies and drove to the recycling center, then to the Enterprise Road Dog Park, and finally to sun bathe at Philippe Park in Safety Harbor.


{ excuse my blinding white legs!!! }


{ view from the top of the Indian mound }


Eats

Brekkie

Strawberry PB Green Monster.



Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries
  • 2 cups fresh spinach
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze
  • 2 Tbsp MILA
  • 1 Tbsp peanut butter

YUM! Like a PB&J without the bread.


Lunch

Black Beans & Brown Rice with Spinach, Tomatoes and Lowfat Sour Cream.



At our picnic in the park I had a Quizno's Sonoma Turkey Sammie.




Snacks

Chocolate Delight Granola and Chobani 0% Plain Yogurt shared with Marcel.



Then I had to have some Lucky Charms...



Once my sweet tooth gets going its hard to stop!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liter


Au revoir!



P.S. My right side is still pretty bad. I scheduled a massage with Margie for 9am tomorrow.

No comments: