Monday, March 8, 2010

Beautiful Sunday

A day late posting this... oops!



I am trying to soak up this beautiful day. It almost feels like spring, but is still a bit chilly and very windy.

Workout

Took today off because I am very sore from yesterday's killer workout with Maxi Max #1.


Food Log

Brekkie

2 Scrambled Eggs with Cheddar, Garlic, Organic Romaine and Tomato.




Lunch

My Dad came over to hang out this afternoon and we decided to go to Whiskey Joe's for lunch.

I always find myself ordering their Famous Fish Tacos - made with grouper.




The view was gorgeous!








My Grouper Tacos and Chips...






Plus a glass of Yuengling or two...




Not sure about their Yuengling Beer Can Chicken... looks scary.


Dinner

I was bad and made breakfast for dinner... Whole Grain Almond Pancakes with Agave Syrup.






And even worse by eating...

Dessert

Glass of Smoking Loon Pinot Noir and Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Ice Cream.






I then proceeded to pass out on the couch... this is becoming a habit!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 4 caps


Water intake: 2 liters

Au revoir!

No comments: