Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Embracing March Mindfulness

One of the blogs I follow, Abundant Healthy Living, posted this today and I just love it:

We hear a lot about March Madness - well, I'm going to focus instead on March Mindfulness. I really want to re-awaken my awareness and attention to those things that serve me, that bring me joy, that enhance my health.

Spring is in the air. There's an expectancy in the breeze. And new energy in the morning birdsong. I am ready to to embrace being alive and aware each and every moment.

Mindfulness and living in the present is important, yet also challenging to do. Focus on the now... How you are feeling, what you are experiencing and try enjoying the little things in life. Take a moment to listen to the birds singing and stop to smell the roses.

During your next exercise session incorporate more mindfulness. Tune in to your body and breathing... tune out the million random things going on in your head that you need to accomplish. You will take your workout to the next level.


Workout

Body brushing before my shower this morning.

Planning on doing Tempo 2 Intermediate level tonight when I get home from work.

2 sets of Hoe Downs after lunch.


Food Log

Brekkie

2 Boiled Eggs.




Once I got to work I enjoyed this Chobani Pomegranate yogurt.




I liked this flavor! The pom seeds were crunchy, but the taste was amazing.


Lunch

Leftovers! Wild Sockeye Salmon and Couscous Tabbouleh with a little extra couscous on the side.






Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Isotonix OPC-3: 1 serving

Water intake: 1 liter

Au revoir!

No comments: