Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Feeling Rested

I skipped out on my full workout last night, but not on purpose! Okay, so here's why...

On my way home from work I got stuck in well over an hour worth of traffic for my regular 20 minute commute. It was a complete nightmare! I didn't get over 10mph until the traffic cleared and we were able to go the 60mph speed limit. *shakes head* I'm thankful that it wasn't me in that accident (3 cars piled up and apparently a fire too).

I have a love hate relationship with my daily commute!
Yesterday morning's commute was me, driving practically alone, with no cars around. Strange how it was the opposite in the afternoon. Usually I'm going the direction that the traffic isn't. Not yesterday!

Once I got home and dinner was already made. Thank you, Marcel! I was completely starving and thirsty... never leave the office without H20 in tow. We ate dinner, which was delicious BTW, and watched a few things on Netflix.com. I then passed out on the couch before 9pm and didn't get up until after midnight when Roxy was barking at me to go to bed. Guess I needed the extra z's!

Yeah, yeah... no excuses! I'm feeling very rested today though. Bonus!


Food Log

Tea

Yummy hot tea!




Dinner

Chicken Meatballs with Whole Wheat Angel Hair and Spinach.






Water intake: 2 liters

Au revoir!

No comments: