Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mondaze

Oh, a day late posting my Monday activity. Forgot my camera cord at home again. Oops!

I spent the day running around to appointments. First an IME appointment (not fun!) and then my chiropractor. Still holding my adjustment, which is awesome! Guess T-Tapp has really strengthened my body so that even a fall doesn't throw me out of whack. Amazing.

I skipped working out again today. Wanted to give my body one more day to rest.

But I did do 2 sets of Hoe Downs after lunch and body brushed this morning.


Eats

Brekkie

Started my day with a Banana PB Green Monster in a Jar. (GMIAJ)



Same as yesterday's snack.


Lunch

Huge Salad with Hummus.




Snack

Whole Florida Ruby Red Grapefruit.




Dinner

Organic Chicken Satay with Coconut Brown Rice, Broccoli and Peanut Sauce.



This is my absolute favorite chicken recipe! It turned out amazing again.


{ steamy broccoli }

Oh, and a salad...




Supplements

Alfalfa: 6 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 1 liter

Veggies today: 6
Fruits today: 2

Au revoir!

No comments: