Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Tired

I had the worst night's sleep EVER last night. Think I woke up about 8 times to someone coughing up a storm or the dog barking or gasping for air.

I'm starting to get sick and trying my damnedest to prevent it. Headaches, sore and red throat with stuffiness and the drip. Not fun. I still made it to the office though... almost an hour late. Have to make that $$!


Eats

Brekkie

Although I really don't feel like eating a thing...

Raspberry Green Monster.



Hot Green Tea at the office too.


Lunch

Leftover Chicken Satay and Coconut Brown Rice.



Missing the broccoli today!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Emergen-C: 1 packet
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps
nutraMetrix® Isotonix Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Isotonix OPC-3: 1 serving
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liter


Wishing I could go back to ...

Au revoir!

No comments: