Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Laptop is Sick

This post would have been on time last night, but when I turned on my laptop I discovered that it caught a virus!!! Luckily my boyfriend is a computer whiz and started working on it right away. I haven't turned it on yet today... hoping that everything is in tact and functional. Currently out of hard drive space and in desperate need of an external hard drive, like this one: Western Digital My Book Essential Edition 1 TB Hard Drive


I made it to the FIR Sauna after work and refilled my 5 gallon jug with Kangen water! My sauna session was about 20-30 minutes at 115-120 degrees... and I was dripping sweat. After you get out of this kind of sauna you just feel amazing.

I stopped by the market to get some things for dinner and then headed home.

No exercise tonight either. Man, I'm getting lazy. It's been about a week!

I really tried to get to bed before midnight, but it just didn't happen. That's going on my list of new healthy habits to add for next week...


Eats

Snack

1/2 Florida Ruby Red Grapefruit.






Dinner

2 Turkey Tacos.



Very Lemony Kangen Water.




Dessert

THIS bite of Ben & Jerry's Everything But The... Ice Cream.



It was so sweet I only ate that one peanut butter cup with a bit of the actual ice cream. Apparently they're using something called Liquid Sugar... and it's too much for me to handle


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 8 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 2 liters

Veggies today: 5
Fruits today: 2

Au revoir!

No comments: